Eric, Audrey, Hailey & Skylar

Eric, Audrey, Hailey & Skylar
Summer 2009

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Blog to start it off......

As many of you know I am not good at phone calls and sending pictures and keeping everyone up with what we are doing from day to day. Many things have happened this year good and bad. Hailey has gone into middle school and is making the "A" honor roll. Skylar is doing the same in 2nd grade, and ready for 3rd already. Skylar did her first triathlon this past summer as well as I completed my first Triatlon and ran a 8k race along with a 3k Race for the Cure with Eric and the girls to cheer me on. The girls are still very much into soccer and had a great season!! Eric still coaches Skylar's team and the girls love him!! I am the Asst. Coach on Hailey's team, and wow 13 11-12 yr old girls...I have my hands full, but I love every sec of it!! :) Along with doing soccer with the girls and supporting me and my new step in healthy living and fitness adventures, Eric worked a lot this year. His company made a HUGE move into a "Green" building and it is beautiful!! Nice to see all of his hard work has paid off!!
Along with the interesting things that this year has brought it has also brought deep sadness recently. On December 11, 2009 we lost one of our good friends Flip Kissinger (above in picture on left). He was an amazing person and so kind hearted and was always there if you needed anything with a smile on his face and a joke to tell. Having lost a friend, I realize that life is short and things happen that we don't have control over and it has made me reflect on my life and my families. I have realized that I don't communicate to those that I love like I should and share the joys in my life as I should.
In realizing this I have decided to start our family blog (along with the help of my good friend Traci). I am excited to start this blog along with the family. It may take some time to get it just right and get it going like we want it but we are all going to post and put pictures and video up and share with family and friends our crazy life. :)
So, sit back enjoy the ride and try to hang on.. It is a crazy ride!!! :)
We love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment