Eric, Audrey, Hailey & Skylar

Eric, Audrey, Hailey & Skylar
Summer 2009

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas :)


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!! :)

WOW, so hard to sit back and realize that Christmas has come and gone and another year has past!! We want to THANK EVERYONE for a WONDERFUL Christmas and all the lovely presents we received! We Love you all!!!

I am going to attempt to post some pictures of the day, hang with me while I work through this!

Our day went kinda like this:
The girls had a great day with a big start from Santa who was way too good to them! Guess they were good this year huh?! We opened presents and shared with each other. The girls got new shoes and Eric and I got new jackets. Then we got ready and headed out to Clayton. I am pet sitting this week with 2 horses, 3 dogs and 2 cats. (Love my animals!) So the girls got to see horses today and one of them talked to them! Then we headed off to Durham for the day with the Hendriks Family :)
Everyone was so loving and kind with hugs, great food, enjoyable conversation and more then generous gifts to share. We all enjoyed the time spent together very much!! I actually took many pictures due to the blog and finally got a big "Hendriks Family" picture to share!! :)
With the gifts exchanged the girls got new coats, birthstone necklaces and money banks! They also got wonderful bags with their names on them along with little bags for small stuff! Eric got a new coffee maker and I got a new crock pot!!! We are so excited, now Eric can have a fresh pot of coffee instead of my 3:30am cold coffee and I can cook something without being in the kitchen for a long time at night since I go to be so early!!! (hehe)
It was a wonderful day and full of love and family!! We are very thankful for those in our life and are thankful for the love that we all share!!
We hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and are ready for a new and exciting New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment