Hello to Everyone!!!
I am so sorry it has taken me so long to get some pictures up and talk a little about our trip. As I start to write I find it so hard to grasp the idea that it was over two months ago now that we were in Hawaii!!! My how time goes by so fast!!!
We had a WONDERFUL time in Hawaii. I can't not begin to explain how much fun it was for the both of us. We got to kick back and relax and enjoy the island and slower life. We hiked, snorkeled, traveled, went to shows, and just RELAXED!!! We took over a thousand pictures and ten hours of video, so it was kinda hard to pick out the pictures to post, but I did pick a few just to show. I hope that everyone enjoys them. I know by now you have all heard our stories and our adventures, it is a time that we will always hold special in our hearts. Thank you to Robert and Shirley for keeping the girls, to Steve and Traci for our ride to the airport, and everyone else for helping us make this happen!! Eric and I feel truly blessed to have everyone in our lives and you all mean the world to us!!!
We love you all!!! <3
We took pictures of the sunset every night, this is our last night in Turtle Cove where sea turtles came in to feed in the evening
We enjoyed the boat ride back
The view from out boat as we went snorkeling, the water was so blue!!
A Float during the parade at the Culture Center
Us getting our "King" and "Princess" Tattoos (fake)
Our Jeep Trip
North Shore
Our View :)
The Temple
Our Place
I know it is just a few pictures, but I will post more as time goes by with other things :) Now it is back to the grind and busy buys life. We enjoyed our nice get away but we were happy to get back to our girls and our crazy life style!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment